Lansdowne Resort and Spa
We Leave You Transformed
Easy to Reach, Hard to Leave
Lansdowne Resort and Spa is a sanctuary for golfers, an oasis for productive meetings and the perfect escape for couples and families. Located on 500 beautiful acres overlooking the scenic Potomac River, we offer our guests the opportunity to disconnect from the world and reconnect with themselves. Our AAA Four Diamond award-winning golf resort features 45 holes of challenging championship golf designed by Greg Norman and Robert Trent Jones Jr., as well as myriad outdoor activities, a state-of-the-art spa and extensive meeting and dining facilities. We’re just 30 miles outside Washington, D.C. and 12 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport, so we’re easy to get to no matter your starting point.
Amenities, Carefully Crafted
At Lansdowne Resort and Spa, you’re immersed in an authentic Virginia experience that helps create exceptional bonds and lasting memories. Our goal is that you leave Lansdowne Resort and Spa different than you arrived—a little less stressed and a lot more inspired.
Amenities At Our Washington, D.C. Luxury Resort Include:
- 296 guestrooms and suites
- Over 55,000 square feet of meeting space including 36 function rooms, a 9,525-square-foot ballroom and a 120-seat amphitheater
- Spa Minérale, 12,000-square-foot spa with 12 treatment rooms
- The Golf Club at Lansdowne offering 45 holes of private championship golf with exclusive privileges for resort guests
- Three restaurants and two seasonal outlets
- Fully equipped health club & fitness center with daily fitness classes
- Four outdoor pools and one indoor lap pool
- Driving range
- Hiking, biking and walking trails, with bikes for rent
- Daily resort activities
- Round trip transportation on Saturdays to nearby wineries
- Tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts
- Newspaper in the lobby
- Shuttle to/from Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Business Center
All of our guestrooms are non-smoking and offer the latest online technology and conveniences. Our spacious marble-accented bathrooms feature plush towels, comfortable robes and quality bath products.
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- Dog-friendly rooms
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Guestrooms offer 37" HD LCD TVs
- Suites offers 45" HD LCD TVs
- On demand movies
- Dual-line phone with voicemail
- Marble accented bathroom
- Bath products
- Terry cloth Lansdowne Resort and Spa robe
- Oversized bath towels
- Hair dryer
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Work desk and chair
- 2 Bottles of water upon arrival
- Daily newspaper
- Iron & ironing board
- Keurig Coffee
- Mini Fridge
- Room service available
Before you book your stay at Lansdowne Resort and Spa, please take a moment to review our policies. If you have questions, give us a call at 877.419.8400.
Check-in time is 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
The Virginia State Liquor Authority strictly prohibits the presence or consumption of alcoholic beverages on resort property obtained outside of the jurisdiction of the resort’s liquor license. We thank you in advance for your observance of this regulation.
We provide a paid shuttle service from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) for $35 per person each way. Shuttles require advance reservations. For airport transportation, please schedule it here and kindly use booking code 2019RM1. For all other transportation requests, kindly email email@example.com or call (703) 707-2020.
We offer complimentary self-parking. Valet parking is $20 a day.
As a valued resort guest, you can explore and enjoy unique amenities including in your resort amenity fee. The amenity fee at our resort in Northern Virginia is $32/daily and includes all resort perks:
- High-speed Internet access in guestrooms and public spaces (meeting space excluded)
- Daily copy of USA Today
- Two bottled waters in guestroom upon check-in
- Unlimited local calls in guestroom
- Use of health club, box gym and daily fitness classes
- Access to aquatic center with indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Use of the Golf Driving Range*
- Use of tennis courts, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and playground
- Receive 10% off merchandise in the Golf Pro Shop and Spa Minérale
*Dress code for golf attire for practice range is a shirt with collar, pants, skirt or shorts. Denim apparel and swim trunks are not permitted.
13% tax, $32/daily resort fee, plus 6% sales tax not included in reservations.
Room rates are based upon dual occupancy. For each additional adult, a $25 nightly fee will apply.
For stays between now and September 2, 2019, a seven-day cancellation policy applies. All other stays require 72 hours for cancellation.
We have designated smoking areas in front of the property on the sides of the porte-cochère and on our back terrace.
Lansdowne Resort and Spa is pet-friendly, and we welcome you to bring your dog or cat. Our lush grounds are perfect for exploring with your four-legged friend, though we ask that you stay off the golf courses for your and your pet’s safety.
Please review our pet policy for more information.