Virginia is the perfect place for recreation lovers, and Lansdowne Resort and Spa offers the ideal home base for exploring all the area has to offer. From indoor kart racing to white water rafting to hikes through the woods, adventure awaits just minutes from our front door.
Hiking and Biking
With 500 lush acres and proximity to the Potomac River, Lansdowne Resort and Spa is bursting with gorgeous trails just waiting to be explored by bike or on foot.
- Potomac Heritage Trail offers amazing views of the river from bluffs high above.
- Loudoun Trail, which connects to other regional trails, includes historic points of interest such as Ball’s Bluff, a famous Civil War battle site.
- Lansdowne Loop offers a 2.5 mile route through the Lansdowne community.
- Red Rock Wilderness Overlook Regional Park is home to a 1.6-mile, moderately trafficked loop that’s accessible year-round, appropriate for all skill levels, dog-friendly and primarily used for hiking and walking.
- Waterford Dirt Ride is a 27.5-mile loop primarily used for mountain biking and rated as moderate.
Bikes are available to rent from Get Out and Go Tours. Please reserve 24 hours in advance to ensure the reservation. Basic bike rental fee is $25 per day. Kids trailers and bikes are available for $10 per day.
Note: Bikes are not allowed on golf cart paths.
Pev's Paintball is awesome fun for corporate outings/team building, birthday parties, bachelor parties, tournaments or for walk-on recreational players! Forty-eight acres with fourteen fields including a "town," a "fortress," man-made rock fields with caves, and six spectator-friendly fields with inflatable obstacles.