Virginia is the perfect place for recreation lovers, and Lansdowne Resort and Spa offers the ideal home base for exploring all the area has to offer. From indoor kart racing to white water rafting to hikes through the woods, adventure awaits just minutes from our front door.
Hiking and Biking
With 500 lush acres and proximity to the Potomac River, Lansdowne Resort and Spa is bursting with gorgeous trails just waiting to be explored by bike or on foot.
- Potomac Heritage Trail offers amazing views of the river from bluffs high above.
- Loudoun Trail, which connects to other regional trails, includes historic points of interest such as Ball’s Bluff, a famous Civil War battle site.
- Lansdowne Loop offers a 2.5 mile route through the Lansdowne community.
- Red Rock Wilderness Overlook Regional Park is home to a 1.6-mile, moderately trafficked loop that’s accessible year-round, appropriate for all skill levels, dog-friendly and primarily used for hiking and walking.
- Waterford Dirt Ride is a 27.5-mile loop primarily used for mountain biking and rated as moderate.
Our cross-over and cruiser bikes are available for $25 a day or $10 an hour. Please email us prior to your visit to reserve your two-wheeler. Bikes are not allowed on the golf cart paths.
View Hiking and Biking Map
BTI WHITEWATER RAFTING
HARPER FERRY ADVENTURE CENTER
Pev's Paintball is awesome fun for corporate outings/team building, birthday parties, bachelor parties, tournaments or for walk-on recreational players! Forty-eight acres with fourteen fields including a "town," a "fortress," man-made rock fields with caves, and six spectator-friendly fields with inflatable obstacles.
SPORTROCK CLIMBING CENTER
Committed to providing the premier rock climbing experience Sportrock's comprehensive climbing facilities provide programs and a facility that will satisfy any rock climbing aspirations. Offering Classes, Kids Events and Corporate/Teambuilding Programs. Trained instructors will take you on a fun and exhilarating excursion in our state-of-the-art facilities.