Golf Club Facts
The Golf Club at Lansdowne offers a wealth of amenities along with a variety of golf hole combinations. Our unique Leesburg golf courses are one-of-kind in the Washington, DC area. With two championship courses and a 9-hole family-friendly, short course, our Northern Virginia golf club offers everything a golfer would want.
For more information, contact us by calling 703-729-4071.
|The RTJII Course||The Norman Course||The Sharkbite Course|
|Designer||Robert Trent Jones, Jr.||Greg Norman||Greg Norman|
|# of Holes||18||18||9|
The Golf Club at Lansdowne desires to maintain reasonable standards of attire on the golf course and in the clubhouse. Our dress code is mandatory for all players and individuals. If you are in doubt as to your attire, please check with our Golf Shop. Golfers not properly attired will not be permitted to play golf or use the practice facilities.
Golf Course Attire
- Non denim slacks or Bermuda length shorts, collared golf shirts, turtlenecks or mock neck shirts are required for men. All shirts and hats should be worn in the manner they were designed to be worn.
- Slacks, skirts, reasonable length shorts, skorts, fashionable golf shirts, turtleneck or mock neck shirts are required for women.
- Jeans, cut-offs, oversized shorts, short-shorts, athletic jerseys, mesh shirts, halter, tube or tank tops and t-shirts are not permitted.
- Shoes with metal golf spikes are not allowed.
The above dress code will also be enforced on the golf course for children of all ages.
The Crooked Billet, Pub 46 and the Clubhouse Terrace require adherence to the Golf Course attire policy, with the following additions/exceptions:
- Clean (non-torn) Denim is permitted in the clubhouse. Children 11 and older are required to meet the dress code above.
- Children under 11 should be dressed in clothing with this standard in mind and in consideration of their ages.
- Special Events may dictate additional dress requirements.
The above dress code does not apply to the locker room area or the Golf Shop.
Tee-times are available to resort guests and members. All tee times are subject to weather delays. When arriving for tee times, please allow for ample warm-up time on our driving range (unlimited balls provided for warm up). The Golf Club at Lansdowne is a spikeless golf facility. For tee-times call 703-729-4071 or click here to email us.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The Golf Club at Lansdowne adheres to a 24-hour cancellation policy. If a tee time is booked and not cancelled within a 24-hour period (day prior), the party will be assessed a charge amounting to the full greens fee total.
The Golf Club at Lansdowne’s green fees vary depending on season and course of play. To determine the fees unique to your needs, please call 703-729-4071.
At The Golf Club at Lansdowne, green fees include the use of a shared golf cart. Pull carts are not allowed on any of the courses.
Callaway Club Rentals: $65.00 and includes a sleeve of golf balls
Food and Beverage
As golfers play, fully stocked beverage carts travel throughout the courses to ensure golfers are energized to maximum performance. After play, golfers can check up on the latest professional golf scores and news in Pub 46 - a restaurant and sports bar located in the clubhouse.
Director of Club Operations: Jim Karafa, PGA
Director of Golf: Craig Forgash, PGA
Membership Director: Laddie Hunter
Golf Sales Manager: Arthur Foister, PGA
Director of Golf Course Maintenance: Tyler Koser