Health & Fitness Center
Lansdowne Health Club & Wellness Center
Join us at Lansdowne to keep fit and have fun during your vacation. Enjoy a great workout with our cardio machines, weight-training equipment and fitness classes.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
The following amenities are available at our Virginia resort's Health & Fitness Center:
- Cardiovascular Equipment: Stairmaster; Precor: and LifeFitness Treadmills, Ellipticals and Stationary Bikes; LifeCycle GX Stationary Bikes; Concept 2 Rowing Machines
- DIRECTV access on cardiovascular equipment (recumbent bikes, stand upright bikes, treadmills, ellipticals)
- Cybex weight and strength training equipment.
- Group Fitness Classes: Yoga; Pilates; TRX; Cardio XFIT; Strength Training; PIYO and Zumba
- Personal Training Available
- Private Group Fitness Classes Available
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub
- Outdoor basketball court (lighted)
- Box Gym and Battle Rope
- Kettlebells up to 50lbs.
- Plyo boxes
- 14-foot ring
- Dynamax medicine balls
- Slam balls
- Jump ropes
- Climbing ropes
- Foam rollers
- Full range of O-weight sets.
- Yoga mats
TRX Suspension Trainer- Includes ten (10) TRX Suspension Training Systems:
The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You're in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise - because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.
The TRX Suspension Trainer:
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
- Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside)
By utilizing your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Trainer provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of dollars.
REMINDER: The Health & Fitness Center and the Aquatic Complex are only accessible by members and registered resort guests. Members and registered hotel guests are required to display their membership cards, or room key to enter these areas. Lansdowne Resort and Spa reserves the right to ask for these items for anyone wishing to use these facilities.