Spa Minérale Offers After Summer Hair Care Tips
Now that the intense summer heat is relenting, its time to get ready for the cool, crisp Fall weather. But while summer is almost just a memory, if you spent a lot of time out in the sun, your hair has likely taken a beating. Here are some after summer hair care tips for you to consider.
- Avoid washing your hair too often. Try washing every other day rather than daily.
- Use shampoo that is alcohol and sulphate free. Alcohol strips your hair from its natural oils. Invest in a good shampoo with natural ingredients.
- Deep condition once a week. Treat your hair with a protein conditioner or mask. This will help restore moisture.
- Use a wide tooth comb when untangling hair to avoid breakage from pulling and tugging.
- Avoid direct heat to hair. Let your hair dry naturally rather than using a blow drier. Avoid styling with hot curlers.
- Maintain a balanced protein rich diet. Salmon, spinach and walnuts are some of the many food items that benefit the hair.
Spa Minérale has been named "Best Spa - Best Massage" in the DC Suburbs by I Am Modern magazine and is the only full-service resort spa facility located in Northern Virginia.